Thursday, February 26, 2009

Soldiers

I am watching a show on television where they are talking to men and women who have been injured in Iraq. I feel like so many people come back from war and get lost in the world. I don't know that I feel they get the proper treatment mentally to be able to cope the best possible way they can. It bothers me. It makes me wish there was something I could do to help. These soldiers go through so much for me and my family. They deserve the best possible to make it through. It's the least that can be done for putting their life on the line.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the best thing we can do for our soldiers is work toward peace, so there will be no need for them ever to suffer again. It's all so useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the big picture, it really is all senseless. Althought to some people I'm sure it's not. I just feel bad about them as individuals, dealing with everything they have been exposed to.

    ReplyDelete