Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughts of the day

I feel I may have an addiction problem... I am addicted to books. Don't get me wrong I don't feel this is necessarily a bad thing. I feel reading broadens your mind and makes you think about things that maybe you necessarily would not have. It can change your life or aspects of it anyway. My problems lies with purchasing them. I at least purchase one a month sometimes more. I have a few hundred. I wish I could go to the library, pick some out, read them and then purchase them if I liked them well enough to read again. That just does not seem to work out for me. I never can seem to find the book I want at the library, it seems to only be when it is displayed so nicely on the shelves of Barnes and Noble or Borders or which ever place I am that the books are lined up on. I hope this year to try the library more at least until the lure of a new book draws me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment